Family Owned & Operated Since 1946
If you plan to stay in the area for more than a single day's visit to Trees of Mystery, there is no more convenient or comfortable place to do so than Motel Trees - a "vintage" roadside motel that's well kept and attended to with pride. Motel Trees is not one of those bland and nondescript places, it has it has a character, charm and a style all its own. Each room has different forest, meadow, or nature-themed decor. And where else in the world are you going to wake up in the morning and look right out across the road an see a giant logger and big blue ox greeting you with a big smile, hello, and a wave. The beds are all comfy too and, given the forest location, you can look forward to sleeping like a log.
We've got 23 rooms located directly across Highway 101 from the Trees of Mystery, the End of the Trail Native American Museum and adjacent to the Forest Cafe, the Motel Trees that can be your base-camp for exploring the wonderful and naturally exciting North Coast Redwoods area. There are many, many things to explore among the redwoods of the region. There is even a easy little half-mile trail to "Hidden Beach" right next to the northern edge of our parking lot [click here for map] for fishing, beach combing, picnicking.
15495 US Highway 101 North
Klamath, California 95548
• 23 AAA rated rooms
• Satellite TV
• FREE in-room high speed wireless internet
• In-room phones
• In-room coffee makers
• Sparkling clean comfortable rooms
• Several theme rooms available
• Queen & king rooms
• Family room and two room suites available.
• Ocean Beaches within 1 mile (fishing, beach combing, picnicking)
• In the middle of Redwood State and National parks
• The Klamath River (fishing, boating, rafting etc.)
• The Trees of Mystery
• Forest Cafe, for more info (click here)
• The Lagoon Creek, hiking and picnicking • The Coastal Trail (trailhead at north end of Motel Trees parking lot) • Hidden Beach, 1/2 mile to ocean (same trailhead at north end of parking lot)
• The Wilson Creek trail to Redwood Youth Hostel (trailhead is at north end of Trees of Mystery parking lot across the highway).
1-800-848-2982 or (707) 482-3152
Please mention you found us on the net.
Use the form below to submit your request...
Click on the SUBMIT button to send in your reservation request.
Click on the CLEAR FORM button to reset the form.
Click on the back button of your browser to exit.
PLEASE NOTE: Submittal of this form alone does not confirm your reservation! Your reservation is not confirmed until we call you back. If you need immediate confirmation, please give us a call at 1-800-848-2982.
Take the short cut to Hidden beach, by following a 1/2 mile trail just off the northern edge of the Motel Trees parking lot (the funny “W” shape in the lower right of the map above represents the Motel). Hidden Beach is well worth the short walk! There’s a beautiful hidden cove, with great views of the mountainous rocks jutting from the ocean floor. Visitors frequently find nobody else there except a few seabirds. It is an easy and relatively short hike. The trail to Hidden Beach will also connect you to The Coastal Trial - which is primarily used by hikers traveling